July 16, 2010

Steven Maverick Stubbs

Baby Boy Stubbs Is HERE! Phil and Kim had a baby boy on Monday! Their original due date wasn't until September 5th. But he arrived a little early. He weighs 3lbs 15oz. They named him Steven Maverick Stubbs. Kim and the baby are doing good and the baby gets stronger and better every day. I am so excited....Congratulations Phil and Kim!



3 comments:

whitney said...

Tell them all congrats for me!! Im gald everyones doing good -keep me posted! hows grandma and grandpa stubbs doing?

Kenzie said...

OK so I knew they had their babe because you sent me the pic but I didn't know it was so early. Janet told me a few days later. Actually my mom told me and then Janet explained. That is so scary! I am so glad things are OK. Little baby Steven was only 3 oz less than Mataya's birthweight. If they had had a girl I could have given them soooo many preemie clothes. Anyway I didn't know his name was Steven until I read your post. I cried all day yesterday about it. That is so awesome. Just thinking about it makes me tear up. What an honor! How is Phyllis and Wayne? Can I do anything? I can't wait for you to get home. I love and miss you. PS Kody LOVES his middle name. He thinks it is so cool and wants to have a boy to name him Maverick!

Unknown said...

SO tiny! We brought Briggs home at 3pds 8oz!! crazy huh!! Tell them to be patient and their time to go home will come soon!!! Hope you guys are doing good